Former Gunners boss Unai Emery will be very motivated to get his side back into contention when Aston Villa host Arsenal on Saturday.
Villa underlined their credentials as genuine title challengers with a 1-0 win over Manchester City on Wednesday, a result that moved them above the reigning champions into third in the Premier League table.
While Villa’s win puts Arsenal six points ahead of Manchester City, Gunners boss Mikel Arteta also knows the result will ensure his side’s opponents on Saturday will have a boost of confidence ahead of a crucial game in the title race.
Below, we outline the best Live TV streaming services No matter where you are, you can watch all the matches live.
Aston Villa vs Arsenal: When and where?
Aston Villa host Arsenal at Villa Park in Birmingham on Saturday 9 December.Kick-off will be at 5:30pm GMT (12:30pm ET US, 9:30am PT, 4:30am AEST Monday).
How to watch Aston Villa vs Arsenal online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can’t watch the game locally, you may need to find a different way to do so – this is where a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic. If you want extra privacy for your devices and logins while traveling and connected, a VPN is the way to go. A good idea to Wi-Fi network.
With a VPN, you can virtually change the location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access your games. So, if your Internet provider or mobile phone provider gives you an IP address that incorrectly indicates your location in a blackout area, a VPN can help by providing you with the correct IP address in a non-blackout area. Fix the problem.Most VPNs, such as ours Editor’s recommendation, ExpressVPNmakes this very easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports events is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: even when the VPN is legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of anyone it believes is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options?Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is happening.
Live stream Aston Villa vs Arsenal in the US
Saturday’s match between Aston Villa and Arsenal is live Peacock. You will need a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account to watch live matches.
Live broadcast of Aston Villa vs Arsenal match in UK
British Premier League broadcast rights are owned by Sky Sports, Amazon Prime Video and TNT Sports (formerly BT Sports). Aston Villa’s match against Arsenal is live exclusively on Sky Sports, shown on its Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can live stream matches via its Sky Go app, but cord cutters will need to set up a Now account and a Now Sports membership to be able to live stream matches.
Live broadcast of Canada’s Aston Villa vs Arsenal match
If you want to live stream Aston Villa vs Arsenal in Canada, you need to subscribe to Fubo Canada. The service has exclusive rights to the Premier League this season.
Live broadcast of Aston Villa vs Arsenal match in Australia
Australian fans can watch this EPL match via the streaming service Optus Sport, which will broadcast every Premier League match played in Australia this season.
Quick tips for using a VPN to live stream Premier League matches
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN – your experience and success in streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as ExpressVPN’s default option, try using the “Search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing your game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, here are two methods you can try to quickly fix it. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to the account is for the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the actual address recorded in your account. Second, some smart TVs, including Roku, don’t have VPN apps that can be installed directly on the device itself. Instead, you must install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main websites to help you quickly install a VPN on your router. In some cases, when using Smart TV services, after installing Cable’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a digital code or click on a link sent to your Smart TV archived email address. Installing a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will show up in the correct location.
- Keep in mind that browsers often still leak locations despite using a VPN, so make sure you use a privacy-first browser to log into your service.We usually recommend brave.