The most anticipated showdown of the International Cricket World Cup so far is here as India take on arch-rivals Pakistan in Ahmedabad on Saturday.
After beating Australia in impressive fashion in the first match, India then defeated Afghanistan by eight wickets.
The Pakistan team faces this match with confidence. They have also made a perfect unbeaten start in this World Cup and tied the historical record of the World Cup with 345 points in the last game against Sri Lanka.
The Celtics appear to have returned to form at the right time, but the hosts will point out that Pakistan have never beaten their biggest rivals in the sport’s biggest tournament.
Below, we outline the best Live TV streaming services No matter where you are in the world, you can use it to watch every match of the 2023 Cricket World Cup.
India vs. Pakistan: When and Where?
India take on Pakistan at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on SaturdayOctober 14.The game start time is set to 2 p.m. (IST) local time in India. (This is 1:30 pm PST in Pakistan, 9:30 am BST in the UK, 7:30 pm AEDT in Australia, and 4:30 am ET or 1:30 am PT in the United States.)
How to use a VPN to watch the 2023 Cricket World Cup online anytime, anywhere
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally, you may need to watch the match in a different way – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop ISPs from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add as your device and login Provides additional privacy protection.
With a VPN, you can virtually change the location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access your games.Most VPNs, such as ours Editor’s recommendation, ExpressVPNmakes this very easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports events is legal in any country where VPNs are legal (including the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia), as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: even when the VPN is legal, streaming services may terminate the accounts of anyone they believe is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options?Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is happening.
Live broadcast of India vs Pakistan match in US
The 2023 World Cup matches can be watched live on Plus and dedicated cricket streaming service Willow TV.
Watch India vs Pakistan match for free in India
The host country will be able to watch live streaming of the Cricket World Cup 2023 on mobile devices for free through the Hotstar app.
Those wishing to watch all the action on a device with a larger display will need to sign up for pay-TV service Star Sports or Disney Plus Hotstar.
Watch India vs Pakistan match for free in Pakistan
State broadcaster PTV Sports will broadcast the grand World Cup match in Pakistan.
Watch India vs Pakistan in UK
All Cricket World Cup matches are broadcast live in the UK by Sky and its dedicated Sky Sports Cricket channel. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can live stream the first Test via its Sky Go app, but cord cutters will need to set up a Now account and a Now Sports membership to live stream the match.
Live broadcast of India vs Pakistan match in Australia
Pay TV network Foxtel and its streaming platform Kayo will broadcast every match of the 2023 Cricket World Cup, including the India-Pakistan match.
Watch India vs Pakistan match for free in New Zealand
Pay-TV broadcaster Sky Sports holds the rights to broadcast every match of the 2023 Cricket World Cup live in New Zealand.
Quick tips for using a VPN to live stream the 2023 Cricket World Cup
- Due to the influence of four variables – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success in live streaming Cricket World Cup matches may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as ExpressVPN’s default option, try using the “Search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing your game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, here are two methods you can try to quickly fix it. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to the account is for the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the actual address recorded in your account. Secondly, some smart TVs (such as Roku) do not have VPN apps that can be installed directly on the device itself. Instead, you must install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone) so that any devices on its Wi-Fi network now appear in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main websites to help you quickly install a VPN on your router. In some cases, when using Smart TV services, after installing Cable’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a digital code or click on a link sent to your Smart TV archived email address. Installing a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will show up in the correct location.
- Keep in mind that browsers often still leak locations despite using a VPN, so make sure you use a privacy-first browser to log into your service.We usually recommend brave.