England continue their preparations for Euro 2024 next summer with a rare clash against Australia at Wembley today.
The two countries’ football teams are bitter rivals in cricket and rugby, having met only seven times before. The most recent meeting was at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light seven years ago, with England winning 2-1 thanks to goals from Wayne Rooney and young Marcus Rashford.
England coach Southgate appears set to experiment with his forward line in this game, with in-form attackers Ollie Watkins and Jarrod Bowen both set to have opportunities to work their way into the manager’s plans.
Below, we outline the best Live TV streaming services No matter where you are, you can watch the game live.
England v Australia: when and where?
England take on Australia at Wembley Stadium in London. Friday, October 13.Kick-off time is set for 7:45pm local UK time (2:45pm ET, 11.45am PT, 5:45am AEST on Saturday 14 October).
How to watch England vs Australia online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally, you may need to find a different way to do so – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop ISPs from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add as your device and login Provides additional privacy protection.
With a VPN, you can virtually change the location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access your games.Most VPNs, such as ours Editor’s recommendation, ExpressVPNmakes this very easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports events is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: even when the VPN is legal, streaming services may terminate the accounts of anyone they believe is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options?Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is happening.
Live broadcast of England vs Australia match in the US
Friday’s match airs on Fox Soccer Plus. If you don’t have the channel on your cable TV, you can stream it through Sling TV.
Live stream the England vs Australia match for free in the UK
The match’s UK broadcast rights are carried by free-to-air terrestrial broadcaster Channel 4. Coverage of this match starts at 7pm BST.
Live stream England vs Australia match for free in Australia
Australian fans can also watch the game for free via free-to-air broadcaster Network 10.
Live broadcast of England vs Australia match in Canada
If you want to live stream this game in Canada, you will need to subscribe to DAZN Canada.
Quick Tips for Using a VPN to Stream International Football Matches
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success when streaming football may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as ExpressVPN’s default option, try using the “Search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing your game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, here are two methods you can try to quickly fix it. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to the account is for the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the actual address recorded in your account. Secondly, some smart TVs (such as Roku) do not have VPN apps that can be installed directly on the device itself. Instead, you must install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main websites to help you quickly install a VPN on your router. In some cases, when using Smart TV services, after installing Cable’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a digital code or click on a link sent to your Smart TV archived email address. Installing a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will show up in the correct location.
- Keep in mind that browsers often still leak locations despite using a VPN, so make sure you use a privacy-first browser to log into your service.We usually recommend brave.