Nathaniel Hackett returns to Denver, which has had a particularly successful start to the season even though neither the Jets nor the Broncos entered their Week 5 matchup.
Hackett, now the Jets’ offensive coordinator, had a falling out with new Broncos head coach Sean Payton after Payton took a shot at him in the offseason after he was fired by Denver in his only season as head coach. A war of words ensued. The Broncos got their first win of the season last Sunday (against the then-winless Bears), while the Jets fell to 1-3 after losing to the Chiefs on Sunday Night Football.
Jets, Broncos tip off in Denver 1:25 PM PT (4:25 PM ET) CBS. Even if the game isn’t available on your local CBS channel, here’s how you can watch it.
The game will be televised in the Denver and New York areas (per 506 Sports) live TV broadcast service, but in some cases you may be blocked due to internet location glitches or simply wanting to add a layer Streaming Privacy.There is an option that does not require a subscription to NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL+or scour the internet for sketchy sites: you can use a virtual private network, or VPN.
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch the game from anywhere in the United States.
read more: NFL 2023: How to watch and live stream games with or without cable TV and RedZone
Jets vs. Broncos: Where and when?
In Week 5 of the NFL season, the Broncos host the Jets at 4:25 PM ET (1:25 AM PT) on Sunday. The game will be held at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
How to watch the Jets vs. Broncos game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally Outage restrictions incorrectly applied, you may need to watch the game in a different way, which is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speeds by encrypting your traffic on game day, plus when you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add extra functionality. A VPN is also a good idea. Provides extra privacy for your device and login.
With a VPN, you can virtually change the location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access your games. So, if your internet provider or mobile phone provider gives you an IP address that incorrectly indicates your location in a blocked area, a VPN can help by providing you with the correct IP address in an unblocked area. Fix this issue.Most VPNs, such as ours Editor’s recommendation, ExpressVPNmakes this very easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports events is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the United States and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: even when the VPN is legal, streaming services may terminate the accounts of anyone they believe is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options?Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is happening.
How to watch Jets vs Broncos game in the US
This week’s Jets-Broncos game will be live on CBS, so in addition to a VPN, you’ll also need Live TV streaming services The game is being televised by the local CBS affiliate. The good news for fans is that CBS is available to watch on most major streaming services. The cheapest option is Paramount Plus.
Many other live TV streaming services also offer local CBS stations, namely YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream, and FuboTV. They’re both much more expensive than Paramount Plus, but they also offer many live channels, including football broadcast channels like Fox and . Check out our guide to live TV streaming services to learn more.
If you live in an area where the game is broadcast, a wireless antenna connected to your TV could provide another option for CBS. The best part about the antenna is that there are no streaming or monthly fees, although you will need to make sure you have good reception.
Quick tips for using a VPN to watch the Jets vs. Broncos game
- Due to the influence of four variables – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – experience and success may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as ExpressVPN’s default option, try using the “Search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing your game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, here are two methods you can try to quickly fix it. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to the account is for the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the actual address recorded in your account. Secondly, some smart TVs (such as Roku) do not have VPN apps that can be installed directly on the device itself. Instead, you must install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main websites to help you quickly install a VPN on your router. In some cases, when using Smart TV services, after installing Cable’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a digital code or click on a link sent to your Smart TV archived email address. Installing a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will show up in the correct location.
- Keep in mind that browsers often still leak locations despite using a VPN, so make sure you use a privacy-first browser to log into your service.We usually recommend brave.