The Netherlands will seek revenge and a lifeline today when they host France in a Euro 2024 qualifier.
In the match against the Netherlands in Paris in March, the Netherlands suffered a 4-0 defeat to the French team and is currently 6 points behind the top opponent in Group B.
While France have Paris Saint-Germain stars Kylian Mbappe and Ousmane Dembélé in attendance for the important match, the Netherlands will be without key defenders Frenkie de Jong and Sven Botman, as well as key goalscorer Threaten Memphis Depay.
Still, the Oranje are a game away from the Azzurri and victory for Ronald Koeman’s side tonight could completely change the course of what is arguably the toughest Euro 2024 qualifying group.
Below, we outline the best Live TV streaming services No matter where you are, you can watch the game live.
Netherlands vs France: when and where?
The Netherlands host France at the Johan Cruyff Stadium in Amsterdam. Friday, October 13. Kick-off is set for 8:45pm CET in the Netherlands (7:45pm UK and Ireland Summer Time, 2:45pm ET in the US, 11.45am PT, 5:45am Australia Saturday 14 October (AEDT).
How to watch the Netherlands vs France match online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally, you may need to find a different way to do so – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop ISPs from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add as your device and login Provides additional privacy protection.
With a VPN, you can virtually change the location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access your games.Most VPNs, such as ours Editor’s recommendation, ExpressVPNmakes this very easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports events is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: even when the VPN is legal, streaming services may terminate the accounts of anyone they believe is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options?Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is happening.
Live broadcast of Netherlands vs. France match in the United States
Friday’s game will be televised by Fox Sports 2. If the channel is not available on your cable TV, you can live stream it through Sling TV.
Live broadcast of Netherlands vs France match in UK
UK broadcast rights for the game are held by Viaplay, with kick-off taking place at 7.45pm (BST) on Friday.
Live broadcast of Netherlands vs. France match in Canada
If you want to live stream this game in Canada, you will need to subscribe to DAZN Canada. The service has exclusive rights to all Euro 2024 qualifying matches this season.
Live broadcast of Netherlands vs. France match in Australia
Australian fans can watch the match via streaming service Optus Sport, which has the rights to broadcast some of this season’s Euro 2024 qualifying matches live in Australia.
Quick tips for using a VPN to live stream Euro 2024 qualifying matches
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success in streaming Euro 2024 qualifiers may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as ExpressVPN’s default option, try using the “Search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing your game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, here are two methods you can try to quickly fix it. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to the account is for the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the actual address recorded in your account. Secondly, some smart TVs (such as Roku) do not have VPN apps that can be installed directly on the device itself. Instead, you must install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main websites to help you quickly install a VPN on your router. In some cases, when using Smart TV services, after installing Cable’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a digital code or click on a link sent to your Smart TV archived email address. Installing a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will show up in the correct location.
- Keep in mind that browsers often still leak locations despite using a VPN, so make sure you use a privacy-first browser to log into your service.We usually recommend brave.