Portugal will look to maintain their recent excellent record when they face Slovakia in the Euro 2024 qualifiers.
Portugal, under new coach Roberto Martinez, have won six of six games in Group J while scoring 24 goals and conceding no goals.
They will now face their closest rival in the group, Slovakia, who are in second place with 13 points. Last month’s reverse fixture in Bratislava was a tight affair, with Bruno Fernandez’s first-half goal enough to give Portugal all three points.
Below, we outline the best Live TV streaming services No matter where you are, you can watch the game live.
Portugal vs Slovakia: when and where?
Portugal plays Slovakia at home at Porto’s Estadio Arena. Friday, October 13. Kick-off is set for 8:45pm CET, local time in Portugal (7:45pm UK and Ireland Summer Time, 2:45pm ET in the US, 11.45am PT, 5:45am Australia Saturday 14 October (AEDT).
How to watch Portugal vs Slovakia online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally, you may need to adopt a different method of watching the game – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop ISPs from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add as your device and login Provides additional privacy protection.
With a VPN, you can virtually change the location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access your games.Most VPNs, such as ours Editor’s recommendation, ExpressVPNmakes this very easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports events is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: even when the VPN is legal, streaming services may terminate the accounts of anyone they believe is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options?Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is happening.
Live broadcast of Portugal vs Slovakia match in the US
Friday’s game airs on the Spanish-language service Vix Plus.
Live broadcast of Portugal vs Slovakia match in UK
UK broadcast rights for the game are held by Viaplay, with kick-off taking place at 7.45pm (BST) on Friday.
Live broadcast of Portugal vs Slovakia match in Canada
If you want to live stream this game in Canada, you will need to subscribe to DAZN Canada. The service has exclusive rights to all Euro 2024 qualifying matches this season.
Live broadcast of Portugal vs Slovakia match in Australia
Australian fans can watch the match via streaming service Optus Sport, which has the rights to broadcast some of this season’s Euro 2024 qualifying matches live in Australia.
Quick tips for using a VPN to live stream Euro 2024 qualifying matches
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success in streaming Euro 2024 qualifiers may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as ExpressVPN’s default option, try using the “Search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing your game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, here are two methods you can try to quickly fix it. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to the account is for the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the actual address recorded in your account. Secondly, some smart TVs (such as Roku) do not have VPN apps that can be installed directly on the device itself. Instead, you must install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main websites to help you quickly install a VPN on your router. In some cases, when using Smart TV services, after installing Cable’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a digital code or click on a link sent to your Smart TV archived email address. Installing a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will show up in the correct location.
- Keep in mind that browsers often still leak locations despite using a VPN, so make sure you use a privacy-first browser to log into your service.We usually recommend brave.