Arsenal will face defending champions Manchester City at the Emirates Stadium as they look to prove they can go one better in this season’s title race.
Despite some inconsistent performances, the Gunners are unbeaten in the Premier League so far but enter this crucial game after losing 2-1 away to Lens in the Champions League.
Meanwhile, top-of-the-table Manchester City will be looking to get back to winning ways after consecutive domestic defeats to Newcastle and Wolves.
The direction of this game will likely depend on how both sides cope without their key stars. Manchester City will be without midfielder Rodri, while Arsenal will have to make do without attacking partners Bukayo Saka and Gabriel Martinelli.
Below, we outline the best Live TV streaming services Use it to watch all live broadcasts no matter where you are.
Arsenal vs Manchester City: When and where?
Arsenal will face Manchester City at the Emirates Stadium in north London on Sunday, October 8. Kick-off is set for 4:30pm BST (11:30am ET, 8:30pm PT, 12:30am AEST). Australia early Monday morning).
How to watch Arsenal vs Manchester City online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally, you may need to adopt a different method of watching the game – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop ISPs from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add as your device and login Provides additional privacy protection.
With a VPN, you can virtually change the location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access your games. So, if your internet provider or mobile phone provider gives you an IP address that incorrectly indicates your location in a blocked area, a VPN can help by providing you with the correct IP address in an unblocked area. URL to fix the problem.Most VPNs, such as ours Editor’s recommendation, ExpressVPNmakes this very easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports events is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: even when the VPN is legal, streaming services may terminate the accounts of anyone they believe is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options?Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is happening.
Live stream Arsenal vs Manchester City in the US
Arsenal’s match against Manchester City is about to begin on Sunday Peacock. You will need a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account to watch live matches.
Live stream Arsenal vs Manchester City in the UK
British Premier League broadcast rights are owned by Sky Sports, Amazon Prime Video and TNT Sports (formerly BT Sports). Arsenal’s match against Manchester City is exclusive to Sky Sports, showing on its Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can live stream matches via its Sky Go app, but cord cutters will need to set up a Now account and a Now Sports membership to be able to live stream matches.
Live stream Canadian Arsenal vs Manchester City match
If you want to live stream Arsenal vs Manchester City in Canada, you need to subscribe to Fubo Canada. The service has exclusive rights to the Premier League this season.
Live broadcast of Arsenal vs Manchester City match in Australia
Australian fans can watch this EPL match via the streaming service Optus Sport, which will broadcast every Premier League match played in Australia this season.
Quick tips for using a VPN to live stream Premier League matches
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN – your experience and success in streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as ExpressVPN’s default option, try using the “Search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing your game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, here are two methods you can try to quickly fix it. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to the account is for the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the actual address recorded in your account. Secondly, some smart TVs (such as Roku) do not have VPN apps that can be installed directly on the device itself. Instead, you must install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main websites to help you quickly install a VPN on your router. In some cases, when using Smart TV services, after installing Cable’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a digital code or click on a link sent to your Smart TV archived email address. Installing a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will show up in the correct location.
- Keep in mind that browsers often still leak locations despite using a VPN, so make sure you use a privacy-first browser to log into your service.We usually recommend brave.