After losing to Tottenham last weekend, Liverpool face another tough away fixture as they travel to the south coast to face Brighton on Sunday.
The Reds lost 2-1 in north London last Sunday with nine men, a game overshadowed by a huge VAR error. Nonetheless, Jurgen Klopp’s side bounced back with a 2-0 win over United Saint-Gillois in the Europa League on Thursday.
Brighton also participated in the European war in midweek and ended up drawing 2-2 with Marseille. This result highlighted the Seagulls’ defensive weaknesses and offensive power.
Below, we outline the best Live TV streaming services Use it to watch all live broadcasts no matter where you are.
Brighton v Liverpool: when and where?
Brighton will host Liverpool at the Amex Stadium on Sunday 8 October. Kick-off is set for 2pm BST (9am ET, 6pm PT, 10pm AEDT).
How to watch Brighton vs Liverpool online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally, you may need to adopt a different method of watching the game – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop ISPs from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add as your device and login Provides additional privacy protection.
With a VPN, you can virtually change the location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access your games. So, if your internet provider or mobile phone provider gives you an IP address that incorrectly indicates your location in a blocked area, a VPN can help by providing you with the correct IP address in an unblocked area. URL to fix the problem.Most VPNs, such as ours Editor’s recommendation, ExpressVPNmakes this very easy.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports events is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, as long as you have a legal subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: even when the VPN is legal, streaming services may terminate the accounts of anyone they believe is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options?Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN Deals is happening.
Live broadcast of Brighton vs Liverpool match in the US
Sunday’s Brighton-Liverpool game is about to begin Peacock. You will need a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account to watch live matches.
Live broadcast of Brighton vs Liverpool match in UK
British Premier League broadcast rights are owned by Sky Sports, Amazon Prime Video and TNT Sports (formerly BT Sports). The Brighton-Liverpool match is exclusive to Sky Sports, showing on its Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can live stream matches via its Sky Go app, but cord cutters will need to set up a Now account and a Now Sports membership to be able to live stream matches.
Live broadcast of Brighton vs Liverpool match in Canada
If you want to live stream the Brighton vs Liverpool match in Canada, you need to subscribe to Fubo Canada. The service has exclusive rights to the Premier League this season.
Live broadcast of Brighton vs Liverpool match in Australia
Australian fans can watch this EPL match via the streaming service Optus Sport, which will broadcast every Premier League match played in Australia this season.
Quick tips for using a VPN to live stream Premier League matches
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN – your experience and success in streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as ExpressVPN’s default option, try using the “Search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble accessing your game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, here are two methods you can try to quickly fix it. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to the account is for the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the actual address recorded in your account. Secondly, some smart TVs (such as Roku) do not have VPN apps that can be installed directly on the device itself. Instead, you must install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main websites to help you quickly install a VPN on your router. In some cases, when using Smart TV services, after installing Cable’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a digital code or click on a link sent to your Smart TV archived email address. Installing a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will show up in the correct location.
- Keep in mind that browsers often still leak locations despite using a VPN, so make sure you use a privacy-first browser to log into your service.We usually recommend brave.